With my expertise in résumé writing and career coaching, as well as my experience working with a wide variety of audiences, I’m a versatile speaker suitable for numerous business and networking events as well as conferences or training sessions. I will custom-design information based on your organization’s needs.
Frequently requested topics for group talks include Best Practices in Résumé Writing, Optimizing and Getting the Most Out Of Your LinkedIn Profile, Career Strategies for the Mid-Life Job Seeker, and Networking Strategies for Introverts.
Award Winning Résumé Writer, Executive Career & Interview Coach
I provide job seekers and career transitioners with the tools, coaching, and support they need to achieve their career goals.
After working in human resources for over 15 years, reviewing thousands of résumés, and interviewing hundreds of candidates, I wanted to share my extensive experience to help others succeed. With this in mind, I launched Write-Résumé-For-The-Job in January 2017 and acquired Inspire Careers in October 2018 and proudly continue to serve local and national job seekers, as well as those transitioning into new careers
- Best Practices in Résumé Writing
- Top 10 Interview Tips to Help You Land the Job You Want
- Winning Workplace Strategies for Women
- Take Control of Your Career and Let Your Passion Be Your Guide
- Optimizing Your LinkedIn Experience for Greater Career Success
And more…let’s create one that is right for your organization!
- MBA & BS — Business Management — State University of New York
- Adjunct Professor, Human Resources Management — Niagara University (Lewiston, NY)
- Guest Lecturer, Career Preparation Techniques — The Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart (Eggertsville, NY)
- Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Certified Strong Interest Inventory®
- Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARWW/CC)
- The National Résumé Writers’ Association (NRWA)
- American Business Women’s Association (ABWA)
- National Association of Women Executives (NAFE)
- Career Thought Leaders (CTL)
AWARD: ROAR (Recognizing Outstanding Achievement in Résumés) Award, 2018
Would you like to book Cathy to speak to your organization? Use the form below to get started.
This year is passing by quickly and what have you done for yourself?
Was “Get a Better Job,” or “Make More Money,” on your resolution list? Have you made any progress on that goal yet?
Well then, Happy New Year to you—I can help!
Join me as I present “Boost Your Brand and Build Your Confidence” and learn important résumé writing strategies to help you get noticed by employers and to create more career options for yourself.
This event is part of the Wealthy and Wise Workshop Series sponsored by PowHERhouse Money Coaching.
Reserve your seat now and finally make your dreams of greater career success a reality in 2019!