With my expertise in résumé transformation and career coaching, as well as my experience working with a wide variety of audiences, I’m a versatile speaker suitable for numerous business and networking events as well as conferences or training sessions. I will custom-design information based on your organization’s needs.
Frequently requested topics for group talks include Attract, Not Chase the Job You Want, Winning Workplace Strategies for Women, Get Out Of Your Own Way, and Get What You Want, Take Control of Your Career and Let Your Passion Be Your Guide.
Award Winning Résumé Writer, Executive Career & Interview Coach
I provide job seekers and career transitioners with the tools, coaching, and support they need to achieve their career goals.
After working in human resources for over 15 years, reviewing thousands of résumés, and interviewing hundreds of candidates, I wanted to share my extensive experience to help others succeed. With this in mind, I launched Write-Résumé-For-The-Job in January 2017 and acquired Inspire Careers in October 2018 and proudly continue to serve local and national job seekers, as well as those transitioning into new careers.
- Attract, Not Chase the Job You Want
- Get Out of Your Own Way, and Get What You Want
- Winning Workplace Strategies for Women
- Take Control of Your Career and Let Your Passion Be Your Guide
- Game Changing Resume Strategies
And more…let’s create one that is right for your organization!
- MBA & BS — Business Management — State University of New York
- Registered Nurse, Sisters of Charity School of Nursing, Buffalo, NY
- Adjunct Professor, Human Resources Management —
Niagara University (Lewiston, NY)
- Guest Lecturer, Career Preparation Techniques — The Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart (Eggertsville, NY)
- Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE)
- Certified Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI®
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches
- The National Résumé Writers’ Association
- American Business Women’s Association
- Career Directors International
- Career Thought Leaders
AWARD: ROAR (Recognizing Outstanding Achievement in Résumés) Award, 2018
Would you like to book Cathy to speak to your organization? Use the form below to get started.
Cathy is available for keynotes, team development workshops, and inspired coaching sessions for teams of any size. Cathy is comfortable speaking in professional settings or casual environments to meet your needs.
With authentic passion and clarity, Cathy speaks on topics from best practices of today’s résumé writing, to how to build greater career success, to radical mid-career directional changes.
Other topics include using visualization to attract the life and career you desire.
She will also customize a topic for your audience based on your specific needs.
Partner with Cathy to help your organization achieve its goals!
No stranger to reinventing herself, Cathy speaks confidently on how to identify, pursue, and attain the career you’ve always dreamed of.
Reserve your event now. Dates may be limited due to demand.