Having a professionally written resume is critical in today's job market. At Inspire Careers, you will receive individualized, professional consultation in the development of a professional resume, targeted to your specific field of interest.
We are uniquely skilled at helping you to clearly define your job and career goals, identify your strengths and key competencies, and communicate your responsibilities and accomplishments in a concise, meaningful manner. Resume consultation includes the following services:
- A personal consultation either in person, or by phone, during which time we discuss - in depth - your unique knowledge, skills, and accomplishments.
- Creation of your professional resume or CV, targeted to your field of interest and customized to communicate your unique promise of value.
- Conversion of the resume to electronic formats, including MS Word .doc(x), PDF, and plain text formats.
- Creation of a professional reference list and letterhead stationery in the same style as the resume.
- Follow-up communication by phone and email to finalize the resume and other documents to your satisfaction.
We offer John Lucht approved options. In addition to our standard resume writing services (illustrated on our sample resumes page), we write resumes and cover letters as recommended by John Lucht on RiteSite.com, and in Rites of Passage at $100,000 to $1 Million, America's and the world's #1 best selling executive career guide. If you are interested in these services, please let us know when you contact us.
Our fees for resume consultation and development services range from $500 to $700+, depending on the complexity of the project, your professional background, and your career objectives. We will be happy to discuss the details of your project when we contact you.
Biographies & Networking Profiles
Many executives and professionals, in the course of their career development, are often asked to present their credentials to a board of directors, or develop a personal biography for client relations or public relations purposes. Some individuals may need a personal statement to support application to graduate or medical school, residency, or scholarship programs.
Click here to get started.